Tips For Helping Your Project Run SmoothlyDenny Scher
When you work with us on a plastic injection molding project, we will do everything we can to make it go as smoothly as possible for you. If you haven’t worked with us yet on a project but plan to in the future, here are some tips that will help save you time and keep things moving along:
* When requesting a quote, upload your CAD models in STEP (.stp or .step) file format
* To add extra files to your RFQ other than the CAD models – like prints or material specs – you can zip them and attach them in the discussion board
* Use the discussion board in our online project management system for corresponding with the project manager – it keeps everything in one place
* Reference your quote or project number in all correspondence
* When you receive the project launch information, check to make sure that the ship-to location is indeed where you want your parts shipped
We’re looking forward to working with you on your next injection molding project, and we’ll do everything we can to provide you the best service possible!